WELCOME TO MOBILE CLINICIAN
As the healthcare system continues to evolve, clinicians are now seeing more patients on a daily basis. The quality of care is not an issue because the passion is there, but what burdens them is the time constraint to complete the documentation process. Clinicians require secure access to information anytime and anywhere, even where Internet access is poor or non-existent. This is where Mobile Clinician comes into the picture. It keeps you on the move with an easy to use software that works seamlessly on a PC, Mac, iPad/iPhone.
Mobile Clinician Benefits
- No programming expertise needed! Easily create or convert templates in Microsoft Word
- Accessible anytime and anywhere; no internet access required
- Mobile solutions available for any device: PC. Mac, Android, iPad/iPhone
- Seamless integration with enterprise software systems
- Specialty modules can be customized to your practice
(Wound Care, Home Health, PT/OT, Nurses, Caregivers...)
- Strong encryption to safely store client data
- Quick and easy to use, thanks to an intuitive touch-based interface that’s ready to use straight out of the box
- Provides easy scheduling and timely records for accurate billing
- Helps streamline communication with co-workers
- Helps maintain accuracy by reducing redundant data entry
- Helps optimize workflow with a color-coded Work List/To-Do List
- Allows users to review information on future visits at the point of care
- Allows users to access or complete notes during treatment sessions
- Allows users to track authorization and number of visits
- Allows other clinicians to review and sign reports from their mobile devices
Mobile Clinician works with clinician practices wanting to use implement our software and business partners wanting to leverage Mobile Clinician’s patent pending features into existing enterprise software solutions requiring our unique mobile functionality for their mobile workforce. Mobile Clinician clients include practices that work in:
- In-Home Care
- Wound Care
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Case Management
- And more
Trigram Technology, LLC specializes in the development of clinical documentation software, Dictation Topics for speech recognition engines and integration of speech recognition into domain specific workflows. We offer Dictation Topics for Windows speech, Nuance Dargon NaturallySpeaking speech recognition, and other third party speech engines. We also partner with software developers and companies wanting to leverage Mobile Clinician’s patent pending features into existing enterprise software solutions requiring our unique mobile functionality for their mobile workforce. While our heritage in speech recognition software is rooted in the healthcare industry, we’re rapidly expanding our newest product, Mobile Clinician, into insurance, law enforcement, legal, veterinary medicine, and more.
Trigram Technology, LLC
7071 Warner Ave # 358
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Phone : 714-379-2191
Fax : 714-464-4276
E-Mail : email@example.com
WHAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT US
Our Home Health Physical Therapy Department has had remarkable results from Mobile Clinician. Our staff can now:
- perform documentation even when they don’t have Internet access.
- Note writing is fast, and the end user’s able to provide the office all they need to get their job done.
- It’s reduced phone calls from the home health office asking for additional information.
- Complaints of therapists’ poor handwriting are a thing of the past.
- The ability to customize the template environments quickly is another outstanding feature.
- We’ve had occasions when a therapist in the field requested a template change, and I was able to make the edit within minutes. That’s impressive!
- We’re able to quickly adapt without waiting days or weeks for support make changes.
- Trigram’s support is exceptional and their responsiveness, professionalism, and knowledge regarding rehab documentation have exceeded my expectations.
Mobile Clinician is designed with our standards of practice included and assures our policies/procedures will be followed. This helps us with required CMS and State regulations for documentation. Mobile Clinician expedites the return of documentation which helps us send claims quicker. We no longer have to wait for clinicians to deliver the paper. We can clinically coordinate better since we have a quicker return on the most current note. Our productivity is much more crisp and clean since we can access notes from the Mobile Clinician web app. We recommend Mobile Clinician for any practice looking to improve the workflow of mobile clinicians.